More Guerrilla Marketing Research: Asking the Right People, the Right Questions, the Right Way, and Effectively Using the Answers to Make More Money eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The authors present a practical and highly informative perspective on the elements that are crucial to the success of a marketing campaign. Unlike books that are either too theoretical to be of practical use to practitioners, or too soft to serve as solid and measurable implementation guidelines, this book focuses on the integration of established quantitative techniques into real life case studies that are immediately relevant to marketing practitioners. * Provides a dual treatment of market research and data mining * Uses a how-to approach for professionals with illustrative case studies in addition to theory * Includes practical tips on how to create executive reports, dashboards, and a market intelligence infrastructure