Modern advanced accounting in Canada eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Accounting and Finance: An Introduction, now in its eighth edition, contains all the information you need to start your business career. With its use of practical techniques and real-world examples, this best-selling text teaches you the basics of understanding and using financial information. This comprehensive guide covers financial accounting, management accounting and financial management in a single text, and provides you with the tools to make informed, successful business decisions.
– Up-to-date coverage, including the latest IFRSs and corporate governance content plus a discussion of financing and dividend policies
– Accessible step-by-step approach helps you master the subject one step at a time
– New real world examples provide opportunities to apply and develop techniques
– Progress checks, activities and exercises reinforce learning
– Focus on decision-making prepares you for careers in business
Eddie McLaney is Visiting Fellow in Accounting and Finance at Plymouth University.
Peter Atrill is a freelance academic and author working with leading institutions in the UK, Europe and SE Asia. He was previously Head of Accounting and law and Head of Business and Management at the Plymouth University Business School