Mixed Method Research Design: An Application in Consumer-Brand Relationships (CBR) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Why should learning about finance and investing be dull and confusing? The Cat & the Banker is a fun and unconventional illustrated book about investing for people who don’t know where to start. Truth be told, this really is most people. This accessible, creative guide is ideal for anyone put off by stuffy investment manuals.
The Cat & the Banker addresses these problems:
• Books about personal finance tend to be dry and boring. The Cat & the Banker distills powerful ideas through a candid and fun conversation between a cat and his banker. The underlying story puts the notions in context and helps readers relate to the concepts.
• Few people find time to read conventional books about personal finance. The Cat & the Banker goes straight to essentials without getting bogged down in unnecessary intricacies.
• Personal finance books often give inadequate recipes. The Cat & the Banker provides a framework for how things actually work and empowers readers to make their own decisions.
• Investing looks confusing. It is hard to know how to allocate your own money. The Cat and the Banker takes readers step by step on a journey through how different types of investments work, what they do, and how they relate to the real world; all in a simple, playful and engaging way.