Ministry Marketing Made Easy: A Practical Guide To Marketing Your Church Message eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Luxury is in fashion and is now to be found in almost every retail, manufacturing and service sector. New terms like “mass-luxury,” “new luxury” and “hyper luxury” attempt to qualify luxury. But if everything is luxury then surely the term itself has no meaning! There is confusion today about what really makes a luxury product, a luxury brand or a luxury company. The Luxury Strategy analyses in depth the essence of luxury, highlights its managerial implications and rationalizes the highly original methods – often very far from the usual marketing strategies – used to transform small family businesses such as Ferrari, BMW, Louis Vuitton, Cartier, Chanel, Armani or Ralph Lauren into worldwide successes. The Luxury Strategy clarifies the difference between “premium,” “fashion,” and “luxury,” and sets out the counter-intuitive rules for successfully marketing luxury goods and services. Luxury experts Jean-Noel Kapferer and Vincent Bastien provide the first rigorous blueprint for effectively managing luxury brands and companies at the highest level, including human resources and financial management. Finally, The Luxury Strategy unveils how in any market, including B to B, a company can learn from luxury strategies to differentiate itself profitably.