Corporate governance is a hot topic, as is the need for marketing to operate at board level. But no-one has yet brought the two issues together. This book changes that. Gerald MichIaluk builds on the latest research to help marketing directors incorporate marketing systems and best practice into a board’s decision-making process.Michaluk outlines marketing’s key role in alerting the board to market conditions that merit adjustment of the corporate strategy, thus ensuring that strategy is based on sound intelligence and grounded in market reality. The book is illustrated with examples from a host of top companies, as well as interviews with their CEOs and CMOs.
Ministry Marketing Made Easy: A Practical Guide To Marketing Your Church Message eBook $13.00
Media Strategies for Marketing Places in Crisis: Improving the image of cities, countries and tourist destinations eBook $15.00
Microsoft Access Small Business Solutions: State-of-the-Art Database Models for Sales, Marketing, Customer Management, and More Key Business Activities eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.