Microbial Physiology eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Atlas of Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Anatomy provides an essential grounding in normal ultrasound anatomy, enabling the reader to assess whether anatomy is disrupted through injury or disease. The book is structured systematically, with all commonly imaged areas illustrated by high quality ultrasound scans with accompanying concise descriptive text. Features of the second edition: • Over 100 individual anatomical descriptions • Numerous new images from the latest generation ultrasound machines • Improved surface anatomy diagrams indicating limb and probe optimal positions for each area of anatomy • Numerous radiographic anatomical diagrams showing ultrasound probe overlying the anatomical structure for improved visual understanding Atlas of Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Anatomy appeals to a wide range of practitioners who need to visualize the musculoskeletal system to diagnose injuries or locate blood vessels or nerves while undertaking clinical procedures. Radiologists, sonographers, anaesthetists, physiotherapists, rheumatologists, and orthopaedic surgeons will find this an invaluable practical reference.