McMillan on options eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
MINUSES:1.Useless first two chapters. Everybody knows that facts.2.Some big mistakes.For example, page64 -European session ends 12PM, not AM!3.Many repeated sentences, facts, ideas.4.Lien calls(implicitly) all short-term traders about fools…5.Useless advices about trading journals, commodity prices, bond spreads.6.This book is more for long-term traders.7.Bad-looking charts.8.Advertisements for some mystic FXCM risk reversals(How it works, Lien?!).9.Useless technical trading strategies.Strategies are ONLY(!) for long term traders. In some strategies she suggests to wait more than one MONTH(!) to get normal profit!(Imagine- how much money you must have to stand all retracements?!) 10.Fundamental strategies? Where?! I did not see those! There is only some basic text about carry trade, news trading. (And, Lien, where are trading setups?!)11.Weak, very basic chapter about “unique characteristics”. PLUSES:1.Excellent chapter about “best times to trade”.2.Good chapter about correlations (but it could be better!).These book is very weak forex book. More than 40$ for it? Are you kidding?!