Max Weber Matters – Interweaving Past and Present eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
EXPAND YOUR VOCABULARY–FOR BETTER TEST SCORES AND BETTER COMMUNICATION You probably can’t learn all the hundreds of thousands of words in the English language–but you can learn those difficult words you’re most likely to need to know. If you want to increase your vocabulary for standardized tests or just better communication, Webster’s New World Essential Vocabulary is the only tool you need. It presents essential words with definitions, example sentences, synonyms, and tense forms. In addition to the most frequently tested terms from the SAT and GRE tests, Webster’s New World Essential Vocabulary also includes helpful appendices on foreign phrases, prefixes, and suffixes. Together, these 1,500 words and definitions not only prepare you for tough tests, but also dramatically improve your communication skills for the business world or studying English as a second language. Whether you’re worried about college entrance exams or just want to be better with words, this practical, helpful resource gives you the tools you need to read, speak, and write more persuasively, and communicate more effectively. Plus, Handy self-tests let you gauge your understanding of words and meaning, so you can measure your progress as you go!