Mathematics and Statistics for Financial Risk Management eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The authors of the international bestseller Business ModelGeneration explain how to create value propositions customerscan’t resist
Value Proposition Design helps you tackle a corechallenge of every business — creating compelling productsand services customers want to buy. This practical book, pairedwith its online companion, will teach you the processes and toolsyou need to succeed.
Using the same stunning visual format as the authors’global bestseller, Business Model Generation, this sequel explainshow to use the “Value Proposition Canvas” a practicaltool to design, test, create, and manage products and servicescustomers actually want.
Value Proposition Design is for anyone who has beenfrustrated by business meetings based on endless conversations,hunches and intuitions, expensive new product launches that blewup, or simply disappointed by the failure of a good idea. The bookwill help you understand the patterns of great value propositions,get closer to customers, and avoid wasting time with ideas thatwon’t work. You’ll learn the simple but comprehensiveprocess of designing and testing value propositions, taking theguesswork out of creating products and services that perfectlymatch customers’ needs and desires.
Practical exercises, illustrations and tools help youimmediately improve your product, service, or new business idea. Inaddition the book gives you exclusive access to an online companionon Strategyzer.com. You will be able to complete interactiveexercises, assess your work, learn from peers, and download pdfs,checklists, and more.
Value Proposition Design complements and perfectlyintegrates with the ”Business Model Canvas” fromBusiness Model Generation, a tool embraced by startups and largecorporations such as MasterCard, 3M, Coca Cola, GE, Fujitsu, LEGO,Colgate-Palmolive, and many more.
Value Proposition Design gives you a proven methodologyfor success, with value propositions that sell, embedded inprofitable business models.