Matchmaking in Electronic Markets: An Agent-Based Approach towards Matchmaking in Electronic Negotiations eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
ExecEnablers: Web 2.0, written by leading technology visionary Dermot McCormack, outlines the future of the Internet and technology economy and how entrepreneurs, investors, executives and consumers can take advance of the opportunities. Think the Internet economy and e-Commerce are dead? You’re wrong! The first phase of the Internet economy has come to an end with the dramatic fall in the markets, however phase two (Web 2.0) is just getting started and will take shape much more cautiously over the next couple of years. In this book, Dermot McCormack clearly outlines the specific trends, challenges and opportunities for companies, consumers, the stock market and entrepreneurs. A critical read for every CEO, executive, investor, consultant, entrepreneur and anyone interesting in profiting on a professional or personal level in the next phase of the Internet and technology economy.