Mastery of Cardiothoracic Surgery, 2e eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Interventional cardiovascular medicine may have initiated more registries and clinical trials than any other discipline in medicine. However, no matter how advanced the science becomes, the success of solving a patient’s problem with interventional techniques usually depends on the operator’s technical ability. Dr. Thach Nguyen has prepared a remarkable book, rich with tips and tricks for performing interventional cardiovascular procedures. He has enlisted numerous experts on all aspects of cardiovascular medicine to describe their areas of expertise, and to provide practical tips that they have learned in practice. Since new techniques are constantly appearing, all operators, experienced or not, can benefit from their suggestions. This second edition has been updated with four brand new chapters, covering “Retrograde Balloon Percutaneous Aortic Valvuloplasty”, “Interventions in Intracranial Arteries”, “Endovascular Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Exclusion” and “Percutaneous Implantation of Aortic Valve Prosthesis”.This book should continue to be a valuable resource to trainees in formal programs that have now evolved in the United States and beyond, as well as the many preceptorships that are the major means of training in other countries. In addition, operators of all levels of experience will find many useful pearls of wisdom.