Mastering Risk Modelling: A Practical Guide to Modelling Uncertainty with Microsoft Excel (2nd Edition) (Financial Times Series) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Learn a range of effective behaviour management techniques for your classroom!
Successful teaching and learning requires a thorough understanding of how to implement a range of effective behaviour management approaches, strategies and philosophies. It is not only essential to put be able to put these approaches into practice, but also have an understanding of the reasoning behind the behaviour and the underlying theoretical perspectives to maintain an effective working environment.
Through the use of case studies, reflective tasks and examples from the classroom this book generates a new approach to the ‘hows’ and ‘whys’ of behaviour management in the primary school. With its interactive style of discussion, debate, reflection and analysis, it supports and develops classroom practice to ease the stresses and strains of those entering the teaching profession – and those already with experience.
There are a range of interactive features in each chapter including:
THINK – take a moment to contemplate an element of text, an idea or a strategy REFLECT – encourages you to critically analyze and relate ideas to your own practice CONSIDERATIONS – draws attention to alternative approaches and thinking that you might like to incorporate into your own teaching strategies
The chapters explore issues such as behaviour phases at different ages, how to convert policy into practice, and creative approaches to behaviour management. The approach is both supportive and reassuring, offering positive suggestions for continually improving and developing practice.
Effective Behaviour Management in the Primary Classroom is a key resource for all students on Initial Teacher Training courses and Early Years Foundation/Childhood Studies degrees and primary practitioners.