Starting and managing new projects in organizations requires creativity and teamwork. Project planning and implementation are often blocked by confusion and conflict over goals, methodologies, and communication bottlenecks. 5-Phase Project Management offers the best project management practices in a simple, easy-to-use format for all project managers. In this practical, step-by-step book, Joe Weiss and Bob Wysocki walk you through each phase of a complex project: definition, planning, implementation, management, and maintenance.
Mastering Project Management Integration and Scope: A Framework for Strategizing and Defining Project Objectives and Deliverables eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.