Mastering Project Management Integration and Scope: A Framework for Strategizing and Defining Project Objectives and Deliverables eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Starting and managing new projects in organizations requires creativity and teamwork. Project planning and implementation are often blocked by confusion and conflict over goals, methodologies, and communication bottlenecks. 5-Phase Project Management offers the best project management practices in a simple, easy-to-use format for all project managers. In this practical, step-by-step book, Joe Weiss and Bob Wysocki walk you through each phase of a complex project: definition, planning, implementation, management, and maintenance.