Mastering financial accounting essentials: the critical nuts and bolts eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
It’s GMAT Crunch Time!
Get a plan to ace the exam—and make the most of the time you have left.
Whether you have two months, one month, or even just a week left before the exam, you can turn to the experts at CliffsNotes for a trusted and achievable cram plan to ace the GMAT—without ever breaking a sweat!
First, you’ll determine exactly how much time you have left to prepare for the exam. Then, you’ll turn to the two-month, one-month, or one-week cram plan for week-by-week and day-by-day schedules of the best way to focus your study according to your unique timeline.
Each stand-alone plan includes:
Diagnostic test–helps you pinpoint your strengths and weaknesses soyou can focus your review on the topics in which you need the most help
Subject reviews–cover everything you can expect on the actual exam:analysis of an issue; analysis of an argument; quantitative ability; andverbal ability
Full-length practice test with answers and detailed explanations–a simulated GMAT exam with scoring guide gives you an authentictest-taking experience
Test-prep essentials from the experts at CliffsNotes®