Master Techniques in Surgery: Cardiac Surgery eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
In this second edition of his highly acclaimed book, Christopher P. Cannon, MD, and a team of preeminent clinical investigators have thoroughly revised and expanded every chapter to reflect the recent explosion of clinical trials on the management of acute coronary syndromes (ACS). This includes: the newer tests, such as C reactive protein; a multimarker approach to diagnosis and risk stratification; new antiplatelet agents; and combinations of thrombolytic-antithrombotic regimens. Also discussed are the latest developments in interventional cardiology, the use of cost-effectiveness in clinical trials to choose appropriate therapies, and the employment of critical pathways analysis to improve compliance with evidence-based medicine and guideline recommendations.