Marketing without Advertising eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Updated with 100 pages of new content, this edition is better than ever
In the newest edition of his top-selling book, social media expert Dave Evans bypasses theory to provide you with practical, hands-on advice on developing, implementing, and measuring social media marketing campaigns. In what can be an overwhelming topic, he demystifies the jargon, dispels the myths, and helps you develop an effective, day-by-day plan.
Revised and updated with more than 100 pages of new material on all the latest developments, Evans includes new and updated coverage on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+; the latest on listening and analytics platforms; how to incorporate mobile and location-based services like Foursquare and Gowalla into your plan; and more.
- Helps marketers, advertisers, and small business owners quickly develop effective, practical approaches to social media marketing campaigns
- Highlights the latest you should know about Facebook, Twitter, and Google+; as well as mobile- and location-based services such as Foursquare and Gowalla
- Shows you how to track and measure results and integrate that information into your overall marketing plan
- Features case studies, step-by-step instructions, and hands-on tutorials
If you’ve been seeking ways to break down social media marketing into tasks you can handle and campaigns that deliver, this is the book you need.