Marketing Today’s Academic Library: A Bold New Approach to Communicating with Students eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
In a competitive, global economy, you need to stand out. Whether you’re hoping for a promotion, trying to land a major client or striving to make a difference in your community, one thing is for sure: The world has no room for shrinking violets. Self Marketing Power is a book about business, career and life success. It’s perfect for anyone who wants to boost revenue, start a business, close more deals or move up the corporate ladder. Through fascinating examples and entertaining stories, you will learn how to: *Build a personal brand and promote it to your personal target audience Think like a politician in order to get ahead in business *Establish name recognition and become a celebrity inside your sphere of interest *Get real results from your networking efforts *Exploit your current job for self marketing benefits *Become a superstar in your profession *Develop an expertise and become a sought-after speaker, consultant and source for news stories Jeff Beals has done an excellent job explaining the reality that people are products. Whether deliberate or not, you create your own brand through your actions. What picture pops into someone’s mind when they hear your name is totally within your control. Self Marketing Power is a manual for managing your personal brand. – Robert Gordman, Author of The Must-Have Customer and Secrets of the $uper $weet $pot