The book that completes Positioning . . . Thirty years ago, Jack Trout and Al Ries published their classic bestseller, Positioning: The Battle for Your Mind—a book that revolutionized the world of marketing. But times have changed. Competition is fiercer. Consumers are savvier. Communications are faster. And once-successful companies are in crisis mode. Repositioning shows you how to adapt, compete—and succeed—in today’s overcrowded marketplace. Global marketing expert Jack Trout has retooled his most effective positioning strategies—providing a must-have arsenal of proven marketing techniques specifically redesigned for our current climate. With Repositioning, you can conquer the “3 Cs” of business: Competition, Change, and Crisis . . . BEAT THE COMPETITION: Challenge your rivals, differentiate your product, increase your value, and stand out in the crowd. CHANGE WITH THE TIMES: Use the latest technologies, communications, and multimedia resources to connect with your consumers. MANAGE A CRISIS: Cope with everything from profi t losses and rising costs to bad press and PR nightmares. Even if your company is doing well, these cutting-edge marketing observations can keep you on top of your game and ahead of the pack. You’ll discover how expanding product lines may decrease your overall sales, why new brand names often outsell established brands, and why slashing prices is usually a bad idea. You’ll learn the dangers of attacking your competitors head-on—and the value of emphasizing value. You’ll see how consumers can have too many choices to pick from—and what you can do to make them pick your brand. Drawing from the latest research studies, consumer statistics, and business-news headlines, Trout reveals the hidden psychological motives that drive today’s market. Understanding the mindset of your consumers is half the battle. Winning in today’s world is often a matter of repositioning. It’s how you rethink the strategies you’ve always relied on. It’s how you regain the success you’ve worked so hard for. It’s how you win the new battle of the mind.
Marketing ROI : The Path to Campaign, Customer, and Corporate Profitability eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.