Marketing Research Kit For Dummies eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Exploit the powerful marketing/segmentation opportunities for new ventures
Marketing is of critical importance to the success of any entrepreneurial ventureвЂ“and this book gives you the marketing methods, tools, and tactics necessary for successfully building and launching your new business opportunity, especially for e-commerce. Entrepreneurial Marketing combines entrepreneurial expertise with Wharton School business know-how to provide sophisticated marketing approaches that can dramatically reduce the failure rate of new ventures. By adopting entrepreneurial marketing thinking, youвЂ™ll master effective ways to:
- Identify your target market(s)
- Develop and evaluate new products and services
- Determine the role of the sales force
- Get the most from advertising and publicity
- Utilize the Internet for name recognition and brand building
”If youвЂ™re unconvinced that marketing makes or breaks entrepreneurial ventures, youвЂ™ll change your mind after reading this book. The Internet, global distribution, and consolidation all create new challenges and opportunities for todayвЂ™s entrepreneurs. The authors offer sound advice and the same kind of solid direction you would pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to buy from a consulting firm. IвЂ™ve used many of these techniques, with Len LodishвЂ™s help, to grow our business from 50f the market to over 50%.”вЂ“Ralph Guild, Chairman and CEO, Interep
”This book is filled with valuable and productive concepts, methods, ideas, and paradigms. These concepts have been an important contribution to SynergyвЂ™s performanceвЂ“four consecutive appearances on the Inc. 500 list and a compound growth rate of 80% to current profitable revenue in excess of $20,000,000вЂ“all from initial capital of less than $100,000. A must have for entrepreneurs.”вЂ“Mark Stiffler, Founder and CEO, Synergy, Inc.