Marketing Research: An Applied Approach eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
How can Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) position themselves to be competitive in global market economies? How has widening participation affected the marketing of HEIs? What kind of students do employers want in the twenty-first century? The marketing of higher education has become a natural consequence of the market in which HEIs are created and function. The shift from government grant to fee income, the homogenization of institutions under the title, ‘University’, the rhetoric of diversification and the realization of competition for students based on reputation and brand (academic and otherwise) has driven institutions to embrace the market. This book is unique in considering these matters as well its attempt to examine the relationship between marketing and the education that is being marketed. These issues are global and touch on the very nature of the place of HEIs in society as well as how they need to position themselves to compete. The readership for this book includes those studying higher education management, as well as those interested in higher education policy issues, but it has something of interest for all those engaged in higher education today.