Marketing Metrics: 50+ Metrics Every Executive Should Master eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Aimed at courses in undergraduate Service Marketing and Management, this clear, accessible book presents an integrated approach to the study of services that places marketing issues within a broader general management context. It emphasizes the fact that service organizations differ in many important respects from manufacturing businesses, requiring a distinctive approach to planning and implementing marketing strategy. Coverage is comprised of 16 chapters and 12 short- to medium-length cases that let readers apply what they’ve learned to real-world settings and fully understand the complexities of service management-including the interactions between marketing, operations, and human resources.