Marketing Management in the 21st Century eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This book responds to a growing demand in the academic community for a focus on customer-related proactive behaviour in the study of radical innovation development, combining a thorough theoretical discussion with detailed international case studies considering the role of this proactivity in five firms engaged in the process. Unlike other studies in this area, this book demonstrates that anticipation plays an important role at the idea generation stage and Sandberg introduces a new way of describing a firm’s proactivity as a dynamic pattern. Furthermore, the deeper consideration of customer related proactivity contributes to the study of market orientation, which increasingly focuses on the proactive side.