Marketing Information Products and Services: A Primer for Librarians and Information Professionals eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Business Websites include any business site that aims to inform about and sell a service or product, requiring specialized design techniques to implement effectively. The first to focus exclusively on corporate/business site design and marketing, this book is for any web designer who wants to find out how to better implement these kinds of sites, offering a better online presence for them, and their clients. The reader is taken through the planning, design, and implementation of corporate/business web sites using a series of concise, practical chapters. The examples focus largely on CSS and HTML sites, but the principles are applicable to any site, regardless of the technology used, and some useful Flash examples are also provided where appropriate. Site accessibility (to people with disabilities) is also a big focus of this book.