Marketing Identities through Language: English and Global Imagery in French Advertising eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
I strongly advise anybody wanting to start up their own business to read Marketing Judo Sir John Harvey-Jones Marketing Judo aims to inspire people who want to build a brand or business but don’t have the budgets for conventional marketing. That’s the position the authors found themselves in when they bought the one Harry Ramsden’s fish and chip restaurant in Yorkshire over ten years ago. They fell into a way of thinking, which they now call Marketing Judo. In judo, you lever other people’s strengths or assets to your own advantage. In judo, your mind matters more than your size. In judo, anyone can become a black belt if they move quickly, train hard enough and keep their balance when others don’t. Marketing Judo offers a framework for developing strategies and plans for small companies to do exactly that. It is a collection of real stories and events, from both the author’s experiences and from other companies, from which the Marketing Judo principles evolved. Around the world, big companies have never been so vulnerable. It’s always possible to find a competitive advantage, however big your opponent is, so join us on the “Tatami” or judo mat and learn how to use your brains rather than budgets, as we take you through the six principles of Marketing Judo. Available as a short, entertaining easy read book or as an audio CD or cassette, featuring the authors live in front of an audience of businesspeople in Leeds.