Building on the author’s previous book, Financial Aspects of Marketing, Marketing Finance stresses the pivotal relationship between finance and strategy in the marketing process, and clearly demonstrates the techniques and calculations that are necessary to formulate a comprehensive plan. Professor Ward also concentrates on how financial input in marketing can create shareholder value and demonstrates how to achieve the required integration of the finance function with marketing for the successful modern business.Marketing Finance is backed up with a number of integrated industry examples and case studies to demonstrate the success and failure caused by the marketing finance interface. * Concise account of how and why you should integrate a financial function within the marketing process.* Examples and case studies to demonstrate the marketing finance interface functioning in practice.* Reflects important new thinking that stresses the need for marketing to contribute to shareholder value.
Marketing Health Services, Second Edition eBook $15.00
Marketing For The Home-Based Business eBook $12.00
Marketing for the Nonmarketing Executive: An Integrated Resource Management Guide for the 21st Century (Library of Executive Excellence) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.