Marketing For Physical Therapy Clinics: Physical Therapy Private Practice Guru Reveals Insider Secrets For Physical Therapy Business Success eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Consumer Behaviour and Analyticsprovides a consumer behaviour textbook for the new marketing reality. In a world of Big Data, machine learning and AI, this key text reviews the issues, research and concepts essential for navigating this new terrain. It demonstrates how we can use data-driven insight and merge this with insight from extant research to inform knowledge-driven decision making.
Adopting a practical and managerial lens, while also exploring the rich lineage of academic consumer research, this textbook approaches its subject from a refreshing and original standpoint. It contains numerous accessible examples, scenarios and exhibits and condenses the disparate array of relevant work into a workable, coherent, synthesized and readable whole. Providing an effective tour of the concepts and ideas most relevant in the age of analytics-driven marketing (from data visualization to semiotics), the book concludes with an adaptive structure to inform managerial decision making.
Consumer Behaviour and Analytics provides a unique distillation from a vast array of social and behavioural research merged with the knowledge potential of digital insight. It offers an effective and efficient summary for undergraduate, postgraduate or executive courses in consumer behaviour and marketing analytics or a supplementary text for other marketing modules.