Marketing for Dummies eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The indispensable guide to data-powered marketing from the team behind the data management platform that helps fuel Salesforce―the #1 customer relationship management (CRM) company in the world
A tectonic shift in the practice of marketing is underway. Digital technology, social media, and e-commerce have radically changed the way consumers access information, order products, and shop for services. Using the latest technologies―cloud, mobile, social, internet of things (IoT), and artificial intelligence (AI)―we have more data about consumers and their needs, wants, and affinities than ever before. Data Driven will show you how to:
● Target and delight your customers with unprecedented accuracy and success
● Bring customers closer to your brand and inspire them to engage, purchase, and remain loyal
● Capture, organize, and analyze data from every source and activate it across every channel
● Create a data-powered marketing strategy that can be customized for any audience
● Serve individual consumers with highly personalized interactions
● Deliver better customer service for the best customer experience
● Improve your products and optimize your operating systems
● Use AI and IoT to predict the future direction of markets
You’ll discover the three principles for building a successful data strategy and the five sources of data-driven power. You’ll see how top companies put these data-driven strategies into action: how Pandora used second- and third-hand data to learn more about its listeners; how Georgia-Pacific moved from scarcity to abundance in the data sphere; and how Dunkin’ Brands leveraged CRM data as a force multiplier for customer engagement. And if you’re wondering what the future holds, you’ll receive seven forecasts to better prepare you for what may come next.
Sure to be a classic, Data Driven is a practical road map to the modern marketing landscape and a toolkit for success in the face of changes already underway and still to come.