Presenting a scientific exploration of personal branding and digital communication, this ground-breaking book aims to fill a gap between theory and practice. Describing how social media can increase brand profiles online, it explains basic terms before investigating the cultural context for online personal branding. With a special focus on YouTube, the author provides a comparative analysis of two countries (USA and Poland) to open further avenues for research into this growing area. An essential read for management and marketing scholars, this study outlines and explores the evolution of media in the digital age from a business perspective, and offers a thought-provoking analysis for those interested in social media.
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.