Marketing Data Science: Modeling Techniques in Predictive Analytics with R and Python eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Marketing experts know that Direct Marketing is the single most effective way to sell products and services. It is the only form of marketing that is testable, trackable, and, when done the right way, always profitable. Lois K. Geller, a leading Direct Marketing expert, updates her classic book to include the latest tips and techniques, plus expanded coverage of Direct Marketing in the age of the Internet. The new Revised Edition of Response offers all marketers, in any size company, a strategy for creating and sustaining a profitable Direct Marketing program–both on- and off-line. Leading the reader through this program of planning, budgeting, forecasting, testing, building lists, choosing suppliers, selling overseas, and developing loyal customers, Geller explains how to create profitable direct mail packages, print ads, television and radio commercials, inbound and outbound telemarketing programs, and more. Plus, she shows how all of these strategies can be applied to Internet direct marketing, including loyalty programs, online catalogs, fulfillment and customer service, and more. With scores of up-to-date examples drawn from companies large and small, including Ford Motor Company, American Express, and 1-800-Flowers, plus an updated glossary and resource guide, this Revised Edition of Response will be the authoritative source for Direct Marketing strategies and techniques.