Elsevier/Butterworth-Heinemann’s 2006-2007 Official CIM Coursebook series offers you the complete package for exam success. Comprising fully updated Coursebook texts that are revised annually and independently reviewed. The only coursebooks recomended by CIM include free online access to the MarketingOnline learning interface offering everything you need to study for your CIM qualification. Carefully structured to link directly to the CIM syllabus, this Coursebook is user-friendly, interactive and relevant. Each Coursebook is accompanied by access to MARKETINGONLINE (www.marketingonline.co.uk), a unique online learning resource designed specifically for CIM students, where you can: *Annotate, customise and create personally tailored notes using the electronic version of the Coursebook *Search the Coursebook online for easy access to definitions and key concepts *Access the glossary for a comprehensive list of marketing terms and their meanings * Written specially for the Marketing in practice module by the CIM senior examiner for marketing management in practice module * The only coursebook fully endorsed by CIM * Contains past examination papers and examiners’ reports to enable you to practise what has been learned and help prepare for the exam
Marketing Communications Management: Concepts and Theories, Cases and Practices eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.