Marketing Communications: Integrating Offline and Online with Social Media eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This richly illustrated, incisive text produces the most complete critical introduction to advertising culture. Filling a critical gap in the literature, Advertising in Modern and Postmodern Times examines the forms of consumer subjectivity resulting from of postmodern disruptions in time and space and the significance of advertising for the identity of contemporary consumers. Author Pamela Odih marshals an impressive range of historical examples and rich illustrations to explain the socio-cultural development of advertising throughout history.