Marketing Across Cultures (4th Edition) eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Selling and Sales Management 8/e is essential reading for all marketing and management students and practitioners, in particular those with specific interests in the world of sales. The text is split into five logical parts: Sales Perspective, Sales Technique, Sales Environment, Sales Management and Sales Control. This edition places emphasis on international aspects of selling and sales management whilst also covering all of the important elements of the marketing mix. Topics covered include Sales Strategies, Key Account Management, Sales Forecasting and Budgeting, and the Role of Selling in Marketing.