Manual Of Perioperative Care In Adult Cardiac Surgery, Fourth Edition eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The product of the author’s combined fifty-four years of experience in cardiac ultrasound at university hospitals, The Echocardiographer’s Guide is designed to fill the need for a practical and complete resource for all technologists and physicians performing transthoracic Doppler/echocardiographic examinations. Each of the six chapters focusing on particular areas of cardiac pathology is prefaced with a discussion of the relevant cardiac anatomy and physiology that is prerequisite to obtaining thoughtful and goal-oriented studies and complete diagnoses.