Manual of intensive care medicine eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Vascular surgery and anaesthesia have changed considerably in recent years and become recognised subspecialties, although non-specialist anaesthetists continue to provide much of the care for emergency vascular surgical patients. Core Topics in Vascular Anaesthesia brings together the clinical expertise of global leaders in the field in a comprehensive review of contemporary practice. Detailed discussion is included on every aspect of clinical management: • Preoperative risk assessment, including cardiopulmonary exercise testing and risk modification using pharmacological and cardiac interventions • Anaesthesia for major vascular operations including carotid endarterectomy, complex endovascular aortic surgery and repair of ruptured aortic aneurysms • Intraoperative management of high risk patients including advanced monitoring techniques, fluid management, blood conservation and transfusion, major haemorrhage and treatment of coagulopathy Practical and well illustrated, Core Topics in Vascular Anaesthesia is essential reading for anaesthetists, intensive care physicians and vascular surgeons.