Manual de Contabilidade Societária. Aplicável a todas as sociedades de acordo com as normas internacionais e do CPC eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This title discusses the 11 keys to successfully managing any project based on Boeing’s project management guru, Alan Mulally. It has been suggested that the organization chart should be an inverted pyramid with the chief at the bottom, meaning that his job is to make it possible for all those people above to do their jobs. This is one of the principles that Mulally practices. He has espoused the 11 principles in this book throughout his career, and has proven that they work. They may sound simple, but they are the keys to success in managing projects – and any business. They include such concepts as: have a compelling vision; include everyone; and propose a plan, find a way. The principles allow for individual differences and a full range of management approaches; they also take into account both the human and technical sides of businesses.