ManagingA Health Care Information Systems: A Practical Approach for Health Care Executives eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
With the acceleration of technology and information, projects are becoming more complex, costly, and time-constrained – and every year thousands of them get cancelled or end up costing significantly more than their original projections. Project and program managers are sorely in need of tools to help them avoid failure.Blueprint for Project Recovery provides readers with a proven, proceduralized methodology for identifying where and how projects went off course, and a defined plan of action to bring them back on track. Based on years of research and including a CD-ROM packed with all the forms, checklists and resources used in the text, the book gives readers an entire process for both evaluating and repairing projects gone off course, and guidance for planning them more effectively in the first place. The book is designed as an easy reference troubleshooting guide that readers can use immediately to solve all their project difficulties. Every project or program has exigencies that can cause problems with cost, schedule, or outcome. Blueprint for Project Recovery! is the ultimate.