Managing Water Resources: Methods and Tools for a Systems Approach eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Microsoft Project is brimming with features to help you manage any project, large or small. But learning the software is only half the battle. What you really need is real-world guidance: how to prep your project before touching your PC, which Project tools work best, and which ones to use with care. This book explains it all, helping you go from project manager to project master.
- Get a project management primer. Discover what it takes to handle a project successfully
- Learn the program inside out. Get step-by-step instructions for Project Standard and Project Professional
- Build and refine your plan. Put together your team, schedule, and budget
- Achieve the results you want. Build realistic schedules, and learn how to keep costs under control
- Track your progress. Measure your performance, make course corrections, and manage changes
- Use Project’s power tools. Customize Project’s features and views, and transfer info directly between Project and other programs