Managing the Supply Chain: The Definitive Guide for the Business Professional eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Improve Planning and Management on Any Construction Project with Powerful BIM Tools
Building information modeling (BIM) integrates 3D drawings and 4D animations to dramatically improve the communication, coordination, and planning of construction projects, while reducing risks, errors, and costs. Building Information Modeling is an in-depth resource that shows architects and building professionals how to capitalize on BIM concepts, tools, and techniques for their own building projects.
- An in-depth explanation of BIM concepts, tools, and techniques
- Guidance on applying BIM to new and retrofit construction projects
- More than 200 photos, charts, diagrams, and details of the BIM process
- Detailed case studies
Inside this Comprehensive Guide to BIM Technology
Background: • The Setting for BIM • Current Practice • Legal Considerations Building Information Modeling: • BIM Concepts • BIM Planning • BIM Implementation Software Tools: • Modeling Tools • Model Production • Model Analysis • Specific SoftwareOptions Learning BIM: • Learning Methods • Skill Sets • The Learners Case Studies