This comprehensive book covers the strategy, tactics, and processes needed for successful project portfolio management. It outlines a road map to unprecedented project management improvement and includes a detailed implementation plan for both strategic planning and a PMO that gives you measurable results in weeks. The authors delineate four processes that get a PMO off the ground much faster, driving bottom-line value almost immediately. It includes real PMO case studies, provides a way to evaluate your PMO, illustrates how Six Sigma and the PMO can support each other and be used to drive bottom-line value and presents the new Theory of Constraints 4×4 method of strategic planning and the Critical Chain Multi-Project Management approach. . This book shows you how to turn a PMO into a value machine.
Managing the Supply Chain: The Definitive Guide for the Business Professional eBook $12.00
Managing the Modern Law Firm: New Challenges, New Perspectives eBook $11.00
Managing the Project Team eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.