Managing the IT Services Process eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This book provides you with the tools required to approach and manage projects. These effective skills will impact positively on the success of both the projects you are involved with and of your organization.Key features* A practical handbook for both career project managers and those involved intermittently with projects throughout their career* Provides simple step-by-step tools for understanding and managing each of the project value-add stages: – Developing a business case- Robust planning- Staying in control- Delivering benefits* Focussed on the needs of engineering and other technical project managers, but generic enough to support projects in other areas* Brief and visually led, the Toolkit is designed to get you up and running fast and to increase the certainty of a positive project outcome from day one* Comprehensive real world case studies demonstrate the use of tools* Supported by downloadable online project planning templates that enable the techniques developed in the book to be applied in practiceProject Management Toolkit introduces the whole project life-cycle. It is the first of four project management titles that separately build skills in critical PM areas and together provide a powerful project management resource. . Focussed on the needs of engineering and other technical project managers, this book recognises that most non-routine work completed by an organization is a project . A practical, hands-on guide to aid those tasked with real industry projects – not a lengthy theoretical textbook, it gets to the point and delivers REAL benefits. Fully supported by online project planning and delivery tools, templates, workflow organizers and data sheets, the book is suitable for both career project managers and those involved with projects intermittently