This practical, easy-to-use guide gives you instant access to the cutting-edge ideas and hard-won wisdom of one of today’s leading experts on project management, Eric Verzuh. Using real-world examples, it delivers all the information you need to navigate complex project management issues. This revised Second Edition also includes downloadable, customizable forms to help you plan your project. You’ll learn how to build and coordinate teams, set realistic schedules and budgets, design a plan step-by-step, and manage the expectations of customers and management.
Managing Technology and Innovation: An Introduction eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.