Managing Teacher Workload: Work-Life Balance and Wellbeing eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Strategic Project Management is about managing business strategy in the most effective way so that it delivers organizational breakthroughs. This refreshing book sees the authors bring techniques from the world of business strategy and apply them to the traditional area of project management. The authors explain the process of managing complex projects by combining business analysis and project management techniques in order for an organization to implement their business strategy and get the results they desire. Grundy and Brown argue that detailed strategic thinking is best approached through strategic project management, not just through business strategy. They show how to accomplish the initial planning efficiently and how to implement the strategy effectively, making this an ideal book for middle and senior managers working on projects at the strategic level, and also students studying project management.