The landmark project management reference, now in a new editionNow in a Tenth Edition, this industry-leading project management “bible” aligns its streamlined approach to the latest release of the Project Management Institute’s Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMI’s PMBOK® Guide), the new mandatory source of training for the Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certificat-ion Exam. This outstanding edition gives students and professionals a profound understanding of project management with insights from one of the best-known and respected authorities on the subject.From the intricate framework of organizational behavior and structure that can determine project success to the planning, scheduling, and controlling processes vital to effective project management, the new edition thoroughly covers every key component of the subject. This Tenth Edition features:New sections on scope changes, exiting a project, collective belief, and managing virtual teamsMore than twenty-five case studies, including a new case on the Iridium Project covering all aspects of project management400 discussion questionsMore than 125 multiple-choice questions
Managing Talent Retention: An ROI Approach eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.