Managing Strategic Surprise: Lessons from Risk Management and Risk Assessment eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
This book is intended as a handbook for project management practitioners. The aim is to give an introduction to, and overview of, the essential knowledge required for managing projects. A team of experienced practitioners have been selected to introduce the reader to the knowledge and skills required to manage projects. There are four parts such as: Projects – describing the context of projects in organizations, and their nature; Performance – describing how to manage the delivery of the project, covering scope, quality, cost, time, resources, risk, etc; Process – describing the project management life-cycle and each stage of it; and People – describing how to manage the people working on projects.This fourth edition builds on the successful structure of previous editions and chapters have now been added on benefits management, requirements management, and project management maturity. The chapter of programme management has been split to recognise the difference between programmes and portfolios.This latest edition of an encyclopedia for the discipline and profession of project management is a classic that no-one in the field should be without.