Managing Software Requirements: A Use Case Approach eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
The ever expanding market need for information on how to apply project management principles and the PMBOK contents to day-to-day business situations has been met by our case studies book by Harold Kerzner. That book was a spin-off from and ancillary to his best selling text but has gained a life of its own beyond adopters of that textbook. All indications are that the market is hungry for more cases while our own need to expand the content we control, both in-print and online woudl benefit from such an expansion of project management “case content”. The authors propose to produce a book of cases that compliment Kerzner’s book. A book that offers cases beyond the general project management areas and into PMI’s growth areas of program management and organizational project management. The book will be structured to follow the PMBOK in coverage so that it can not only be used to supplement project management courses, but also for self sudy and training courses for the PMP Exam.