Managing Service Operations: Design and Implementation eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Effective communication on projects is a challenging, ongoing process for project managers and stakeholders at all levels within an organization. Project managers experience В the greatest challenge due to the nature of their position. They set up and regulate communications that support a project overall.В
Effective Communications for Project Management examines elements of effective communications and describes the role that a Project Management Information System (PMIS) has in helping project managers become better communicators. Based on the authorвЂ™s practical experience and insight as a project and program manager, the book describes the role of personaltiy and its effect on the communications process. It also details the seven elements of effective communications:
- Applying active and effective listening
- Preparing the communications and establishing an issues management process
- Drafting and publishing documentation
- Conducting meetings
- Giving effective presentations
- Developing and deploying a project website
- Building a project war room
Containing examples and checklists that are adaptable to almost any project environment, this book is an invaluable resource that not only demonstrates how to attain effective communications, but also how communications can effect a projectвЂ™s bottom line.