This A-to-Z guide delivers the know-how that separates amateur project managers from the professionals. Step by step, it presents the principles, tools, and techniques that ensure excellence in managing any type of project in any industry. Using the planning of a wedding as a familiar example, the book shows how to: * define goals and objectives * plot a project road map that everyone can follow * organize teams for top efficiency * control momentum and direction * avoid “scope creep” * achieve smooth closure More contemporary than other books on the subject, this one emphasizes the importance of risk management, the use of the Internet and other technologies, metrics, quality measures, and the “people side” of project management.
Managing Risk in Organizations: A Guide for Managers eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
There are no reviews yet.