Managing risk and reliability of process plants eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
With contributions by authors from a diversity of current health care settings, this is the first textbook to focus on the practice of human resource management within a health care organization. Light on complex theoretical language, this relevant, accessible text provides a hands-on approach to studying human resources in various health care systems such as hospitals, integrated health care systems, managed care settings, private practices, and public health clinics. The chapters cover a broad spectrum of subjects including: human resource design (e.g., the role of the human resource system in support of organizational functions) human resource practice (e.g., legal and organizational human resource issues including labor law and related issues including discrimination, harassment, wage and hour agreements, and ADA compliance; hiring, termination, performance evaluation, and staff training) human resources management (e.g., workforce planning and maintenance, staff support and education, compensation management, role in collective bargaining, budgetary involvements, and organizational continuous improvement initiatives) The book can be used as a stand-alone textbook in undergraduate or graduate level courses on human resources. With its practice-oriented approach, it is also a valuable resource for current health care organizations.