Managing Projects Large and Small: The Fundamental Skills to Deliver on budget and on Time eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Wow the two previous reviewers had contrasting views. I read this book in the UK and found it an antidote to the heavy theoretical books.
It does refer to the yale goal setting which has been challenged. However it does refer to some excellent research on the importance of goals and their effectiveness. The science is sound and the conclusions drawn are correct. The book is definitely an EI book. The definition of EI is not written in tablets of stone as the earlier reviewer believes. Leading figures like Goleman, Bar On and Savoley have sizable differences of opinion.
You get just enough science here. The real benefits are the insightful uses of popular culture to explain concepts. My students really bought into them. Then you have improvement techniques. These do not come from ‘pop psyche’. They come from cognitive therapy, brief therapies NLP and other proven fields of psychological intervention.
If you want to understand EI try Goleman plus this book and you will be fine. Ironically people who knit pick over a book like this are the ones who need it most. More ironically, knit pickers have little sense of irony.