Managing Projects in Human Resources, Training and Development eBook
- Delivery: Can be download immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 24 hours.
- Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need another version, please Contact us
- Quality: Full page, full content, high quality images, searchable text and you can print it.
- Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC,..).
- e-Book Features: Purchase and read your book immediately, access your eTextbook anytime and anywhere, unlimited download and share with friends.
- Note: If you do not receive the download link within 15 minutes of your purchase, please Contact us. Thank you!
Managing Facilities provides a clear introduction to the concepts, development and application of managing facilities in hotels. Premises and services operations management are considered through the application of generic management techniques. In hotels, buildings, land, assets, people and services are essential resources which need to be managed to meet organizational objectives. Through practical techniques and examples, Jowett and Jones show how these facilities can be continuously improved to increase competitiveness and meet the ever changing needs of the customer.Managing Facilities is:?· the only UK book to reflect modern facilities management practices in hospitality?· full of practical examples?· a reference source and introduction in one formatManaging Facilities is a concise guide for hotel, hospitality and facilities managers. It is also an excellent text for undergraduate and postgraduate students of hospitality management.Val Jowett MSc FHCIMA is Principal Lecturer at Leeds Metropolitan University and has taught Accommodation Management, and now Facilities Management, for over 25 years. In her earlier career she worked for British Transport hotels and then in Domestic Services Management in the N.H.S. She has taught in the USA and India and now manages a series of developmental initiatives which centre around NVQs, mentoring and careers development learning.Christine Jones BA MIMgt MHCIMA is the Head of School of Business and Professional Studies at Burton Upon Trent College. She has a wide range of occupational and research experience in the hospitality industry and has held teaching posts in a number of Further and Higher Educational establishments. The only UK book to reflect modern facilities management practices in hospitality Practical examples throughout Reference source & introduction in one format